The following are provided for you at Taigh na Cùil:
- Double bed, sofa, chair, hanging space
- Bed linen
- Private bath room and hand soap
- Basic kitchen, tea towels and washing up liquid
- Tea, coffee, milk, eggs and bread on arrival
- TV, Internet and USB charging points
- Wood burner and firewood, kindling etc
- Outdoor seating with fire pit
- Off road parking beside your accommodation
Please arrive after 2pm on your first day as we need to clean and prepare the bothy for you. Departure is before 10.00am.
THERE IS TO BE NO SMOKING INSIDE THE BOTHY.
Minimum stay is for 3 nights
- Any baby equipment
We have three dogs and a cat. We try our best to keep them separate from the bothy and would be grateful if you didn’t encourage them inside, as they will quickly take up residence!